Jan 7, 2010

Engagement-Wedding








Back in October I had the chance to go to Alabama. I was able to see family I don't get to see often enough! My cousin Amelia had called me before and asked if I would want to take pictures her daughters wedding. Naturally I said yes! This wedding is going to be gorgeous! She is absolutely gorgeous and has natural red hair most people to try pay to have! Her wedding is January 23 of this year. I will be heading down to Alabama on the 17th to help my other cousin Kim prepare for wedding events! During this time we will take her Bridal Portraits too! This is semi a vacation because I will NOT have children with me! Here are some of the engagement pictures that we did while I was there...Bridals and Wedding to come soon!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

u got the pics up.. they look great...u will have a great time!!

Imagine Photographi said...

HAHA my first comment! LOL Thanks!