Jan 29, 2010

The Sanford Wedding






This wedding was gorgeous and I was so proud to be involved with it! This wedding was white and black. She used a hint of damask print and hundreds (literally) of white candles! The church was beautiful with stained glass windows and the reception was at the civic center. Friday morning I took Nikki's bridal pictures. In her family, there is a house down by the river that we used for some of her bridal pics! It was full of antiques! Beautiful house! After the bridal pics, I went to the civic center and helped set up. I was given the lovely job of hot gluing! I have burns to prove it! By that night the place was gorgeous! Iron pieces centered every table with a different picture of the couples engagement session on them! 8 votives on each table. The fire place mantel was covered in several different size white candles! The center stage was set up for the wedding party. The tables alternated white table cloths and damask print cloths. Here are a few shots of the wedding party shots. Detailed photos will be later when I finish editing the wedding!

No comments: