Aug 25, 2010

Trent & KK {Gulf Shores, AL :I: Photographer)

Our family traveled to Gulf Shore's for vacation this summer. It was gorgeous with the weather staying in the 80's mostly! We stayes very busy every day except for the day that I decided to take my kids pics OR that is what I thought! This was the morning we were going to do nothing all day. My friend Shannon calls that morning and says, "BTW is you guys have went to the Aviation Museum it's FREE. Free was sounding good at this point after the waterpark, restraunts, souvenir shops, etc had taken lots of money! So, I told David, run to the store and grab M&M's to bribe KK for pics because it's supposed to rain the next day. being the wonderful husband he is he goes and gets them while I am getting the kids ready. Before we go any further, Let's remember david kept the condo at like 65 (COLD). We head outside and get to the bridge and the camera keeps getting cloudy from it being so cold in the air conditioner inside and it was humid outdoors! So we walk all the way back to the condo (not that far) and I cover my camera with a towel and let it sit out doors until it reached the same temp as outside. So, here we go again. Take two and we are on the bridge. KK's whining, Trent is doing great and trying to comfort her-very cute. Dave had candy duty. He can make Kynleigh smile on a dime! So, we start our shoot. Get some good ones, then Trent takes KK's hand and walks toward the water. They were having a good time then here comes the wave, totally knocks Kynleigh into the water! Needless to say that was a short photoshoot! :) Then off the the meseum we went!
































No comments: