Aug 29, 2010

Watermelon Promotion {Texarkana, AR :I: Photographer}













2nd Annual Watermelon Shoot! This was a success last year and an even bigger one this year! Thank you to all my parents who allowed their precious babies to be apart of this! I started by having the first promo and it went great! Then I had many who were requesting it again either because they weren't sure about it, couldn't make that date, or didn't know about it and had friends that did it! So, the second one took place. I edited watermelon photos FOREVER it seemed! LOL I truly enjoyed all of these little ones and hope to see you many more times! My next promo coming up will be the FALL/HALLOWEEN promo! Get your spots now! Oct 1-3!





1 comment:

Silver Daisies said...

So cute! I love the shots!
Can't wait to see the October ones!